English | 2015 | ISBN: 1743210035 | EPUB | pages: 256 | 102.3 mb
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Budapest is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy a delicious goulash, admire Budapest’s Art Nouveau architecture and its fin-de-siecle atmosphere, or luxuriate in one of the city’s many hot-spring bathhouses; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Budapest and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Budapest Travel Guide:
– Full-colour maps and images throughout
– Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
– Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
– Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
– Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
– Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – architecture, cuisine, wine, history, art, music
– Free, convenient pull-out Budapest map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
– Covers Parliament, Castle District, Belvaros, Erzsebetvaros & the Jewish Quarter, City Park, Obuda & Buda Hills, Margaret Island, Gellert Hill, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Budapest, our most comprehensive guide to Budapest, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
– Looking for just the highlights? Check out Lonely Planet’s Pocket Budapest, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
– Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Hungary guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Steve Fallon and Sally Schafer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.